Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Punk Sergeant in Fallujah found proof in Iraq that Google really does want to take over air, water, and food!!?!

Punk Sergeant [PersonRank 0]

Saturday, January 7, 2006
18 years ago

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5653615339

I found this water over here in Iraq. Currently, I'm serving over here in Camp Fallujah, Iraq with the Marines. I work with TCNs (Third Country Nationals) on regular basis for supplies and contracting issues. One day I was talking to contractor and I happened to run across this bottle water.

Yes, it is GOOGLE WATER. Obviously a clear copyright violation. But is it? This is deionizer water and is not-portable. It is meant for steamers and radiators and is made by Zena Water. It is bottled in the "free zone of Syria Jordan" (which I don't were that is).

Part of the reason I'm placing it on Ebay is two fold. 1. I want to expose Google attempts to take slowly take over the world. LOL 2. Is 75% of the proceeds will go to the Fisher house. www.fisherhouse.org This organization is very similar to the Ronald McDonald house, with focus on military families.

I would also consider this a limited edition bottled water. Because once google lawyers get a hold of this, it won't be around much longer.

punksgt [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Ebay removed the Google water because of trademark violations. Someone at trademarks[put at-character here]gmail.com told ebay to drop the auction.

The good news is that was able to rasie $115 for the fisher house, via underground blackmarket ebay transactions.

If you want the water it can be found at punksergeant.blogspot.com

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!